5/25/2011

It's Official!!

If you are following my blog, you know that my 15 month old has never really "liked" my massages..... He loooves it when my husband massages his moisturizer on after his bath. Me, not so much, my baby acts like he tolerates it. Well, last night Zack only wanted his mommy, so I led the whole bath/bedtime routine. (This is usually Daddy time by the way) I really want him to like my massages so I am working hard at making it nice. My husband commented that I was giving him too much of a real massage and that was silly. I replied that Zack works hard toddling and climbing all day. So I start talking to my son about bedtime etc. Then I say, "See Zack, Mommy knows what she is doing. Do you like Mommy's massages now?" Zack looks me right in the eye and starts shaking his head "No". Mind you he does know what 'No' means and he has been shaking his head 'No' appropriately for a few days....... I guess it is official, my son does does not like my massages!!! Does he not know people pay me a lot of money to do this?!?

No comments: