5/15/2012

Hello?

In this day and age one would think it would be easy to get in touch with anyone! We all have a landline, cell phone, multipl emails, Facebook, etc. So why can you not get ahold of me to ask questions to make an appointment? I am busy. :) Simple as that. My job requires me to be unplugged while I am working as to not disturb the client. Also, when I am not working as a massage therapist , I am working at my other job which is being a mom. I despise talking "talking" to people on the phone while they are really tlakign to and dealing with their kids. I think it is quite unprofessional to be talking to a client while my 2year old is asking me why he cannot color on the table instead of paper. It is rude to you. If you want to speak to me, leave me a message and I will call you between 1-4 and after 8 when I can give you my complete undivided attention. You can also email me and I will certainly get back to you much quicker. My website, www.dcdeeptissuemassage.com is quite thorough. So for basic questions, please reference that source.

No comments: