3/06/2011

Gift Certificate Policies

A gift certificate it is a fantabulous gift! You give someone the wonderful gift of a massage when it is convenient for them. Unfortunately, every once and awhile the envelope will get stashed away to the bottom of the drawer only to be discovered after it has expired. Will I honor it? No.

You have 1 full year to redeem the massage. Most often than not, the GC was purchased with a holiday discount. I cannot honor an expired GC for multiple reasons. A. It is not fair for those that saw it had expired and did not try to use it. B. It is not fair for me to honor a discounted, expired GC when my rates had maybe gone up as well. C. If I let one person I have to let everyone. D. That is not how any other business works so don't expect mine to be any different. I would like to see someone try to bring an expired GC to Macy's, or Babies R Us, or any other store and expect them to honor it. They won't no matter how hard you plead. I am not trying to swindle anyone out of a massage or money, I just ask that people respect me as a business and business owner.

Like I said, you have 1 full year to redeem a Gift Certificate.

No comments: