2/19/2009

Non Smoking Section

It's hard to believe that with all of the research, people still smoke. Then again, I still consume my ice cream sundaes on a regular basis, and my thighs definitely prove the research on trans-fat and high glucose corn syrup.

We all have our vices that we know are bad, but need to continue anyways. I would never tell you what to put in your body, nor judge you on it. That is, just as long as it does not effect me or my practice. I hold every one of you with the highest esteem. When you are in my room, you are the only I thing I care about at that time. I do my best to come up with ways to make your massage session not only therapeutic, but also a relaxing retreat.

To ensure the best experience for all, please do not smoke or drink before your session. No cocktails with lunch or dinner and please no smoking within an hour of your appointment. Smokers and drinkers (even just one recent glass of wine) exude a smell. The chemicals from the substance comes out thru the pores and fills the room. Since I am a non-smoker, I really do not want to spend the next hour in a room that smells like we sat down and shared a smoke. Nor do I want the next client to think I am a smoker or attempt to relax in a room that smells of stale alcohol or cigarettes. Plus, massing someone under the influence of alcohol or drugs is illegal.

So enjoy life and by all means, enjoy your vices; but please don't share them with me. :)

No comments: